|Dessert is ready in just a few minutes!|
Gather all of the ingredients and the total time to put this together is about 20 minutes. This is a great recipe for the summer when you want something light and quick.
200 grams cream cheese
200 grams soft tofu (drain water thoroughly)
30 grams sugar
30 grams fresh cream (36%)
50 grams fruit puree
50 grams fresh fruit slices
30 grams white wine
6 grams gelatin (softened in water)
1. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese so that it is very soft. Add the sugar and cream and mix well. Add the tofu.
2. Put in a food processor for a few minutes to mix everything well and make a smooth mixtures.
3. Pour into small serving containers and put in the refrigerator.
1. In a small sauce pan, put the fruit puree and white wine and heat lightly. Add the gelatin and mix well so that the gelatin is all melted. Pour into a bowl.
2. Cut the fruit slices and add to #1 above. Take the containers from the refrigerator and pour this evenly on top of each container. Add more fresh fruit slices on top if you like.
Dessert is ready!!