Beautiful Dishes


There is a neighbourhood in Tokyo called Kappabashi (Kitchen Town) that sells restaurant and cooking supplies. Everything that you could possibly imagine for the kitchen is sold there. If they don't have it, perhaps you didn't really need it in the first place.

Beautiful red bowls
I always shop there with a list since my brain goes into overload after entering the first store. Too many great things to buy and just not enough storage at home to fit it all in.

Here are some of the dishes I was looking at today.  Wish I could have them all.
I love blue dishes - I bought one of them
More red
A great dish for the spring or summer
Designs are wonderful
May not be practical but gorgeous








The infamous plastic food
Artwork on one of the buildings :)
Kathy
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment