|Still hot, the chocolate is melting.|
been sharing my recent bakings.
This recipe has many of the great tastes I love together - chocolate and coconut. There are two items to make for this one. The traditional brownie at the bottom and another cookie topping for the top.
Total time to put everything together was about 30 minutes and it is quite easy. This is another good recipe to keep on hand when you need a delicious dessert to impress guests.
80 grams butter
75 grams dark chocolate
8 tablespoons coconut milk
80 grams sugar
100 grams flour (sifted)
1. Melt the chocolate in a bowl of over simmering warm water. Cut the butter into pieces and to the chocolate several pieces at a time. Use a small whisk to mix.
2. Take the bowl off the warm water and add the coconut milk and mix with a whisk.
3. Mix the eggs and sugar together with a whisk. Add to the chocolate above in portions. Mix in each portion with a whisk before adding more.
4. Add in the sifted flour and mix with a spatula.
70 grams butter (room temperature)
100 grams powdered sugar (sifted)
100 grams flour (sifted with baking powder)
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 tablespoons grated coconut
100 grams dark chocolate chopped
1. Mix together the butter and powdered sugar with a small whisk. Add in the egg and mix.
2. Mix in the flour and mix with a spatula. Add in the chopped chocolate
In a square pan (about 18 cm x 18 cm), pour the brownie mixture and spread evenly. Pour the cookie topping on top and spread evenly. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 30 minutes.
|Coconut and chocolate !!|